Connect Marquette Free Earth Day Scavenger Hunt – April 24, 2021
Get out and enjoy the great outdoors in honor of Earth Day! Travel around Marquette and spot all of the items off our scavenger hunt list!
Register for this free event and then join us at 10:50 a.m. on Saturday, April 24. We’ll start off at the Marquette Commons, where you’ll receive a Connect Marquette May Events Calendar to hold up in every photo. Registrants will receive the scavenger hunt list at 11 a.m. on Saturday via email. This list will also be found on the back of the Events Calendar and will be posted to the Facebook Event Page. Attend this free community event in Marquette.
Hunters will have 2 hours to complete the scavenger hunt and qualify to win the prizes.
Contestants who find 10 out of the 15 items will be entered to win a prize. Those who find all 15 will be entered to win the Grand Prize!
At 1 p.m., we’ll begin our virtual after party on Zoom, so we can say thanks for joining us, talk about what awesome stuff you saw, and draw for our prize winners! Winners will be contacted following the party and prizes will be coordinated for pick up.
SCAVENGER HUNT RULES
- Teams should be of 4 or fewer people.
- Find as many of the list items you can.
- Once you track down an item on the list, grab your cellphone and snap a photo of the item with the calendar flyer in the shot, as well!
- ONE MEMBER of your team should post ALL of your photos as ONE POST on the official Facebook Event Page.
- All photos must have the events calendar and someone in the image to be counted.
- All photo submissions must be posted by 1:10 p.m.
- As long as you post your photos (1 PERSON, 1 POST) by 1:10 p.m., speed does not matter. Everyone who finishes will have a chance to win, so slow down and enjoy it!