Media Account Executive with Account Management Responsibilities-Digital/Broadcast
Career opportunity to join the growing Digital and Broadcast Account Growth team at mediaBrew Communications in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Join us and partner with business, service, retail and non-profit sectors, building and executing on-air and online advertising campaigns.
Do you have experience with partner account sales and servicing in media? Do you possess both analytical and creative strategy skills? Do you enjoy helping businesses and business leaders grow their market position and help them to reach their Company’s growth objectives? Are you driven to meet high expectations? Are you a professional looking for a change? Would you like to apply your skills to the fast-paced world of Digital and Broadcast Marketing?
mediaBrew Communications is a leading provider for Broadcast and Digital Media marketing, offering creative campaigns and marketing solutions, including online digital display, radio, website creation-building-maintenance, video pre-roll and other media marketing. We are driven to achieve partner/client success and we are looking for a talented teammate to join us in our quest. mediaBrew Communications offers the successful candidate will enjoy strong community connections throughout the U.P. Live here, play here and grow here, while you invest yourself in an outstanding career opportunity.
- Confidence and comfort establishing and fostering community and partner/client connections
- Adherence to and compliance with company policy
- Proficiency with basic office equipment and a willingness to learn industry-specific software for Radio and Digital Media
- Excellent communication, marketing, and presentation skills
- Preference will be given to Career-Minded Marketing Professionals with at least three years of full-time sales experience and a solid record of success
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: commensurate with your experience
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Marketing/Media Planning or B2B Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
mediaBrew Communication Marquette Llc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does NOT discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, or gender and encourages women and minorities to apply.