- The state’s extension on the expiration of driver’s licenses, state ID cards and vehicle registrations officially ends Sept. 30 and late fees will then be assessed.
- Anyone without up-to-date credentials beginning October 1st risks being ticketed if pulled over.
- The Secretary of State has made special appointments available weekdays from 4 to 7 p.m. throughout September and through September 30th for anyone needing to renew a license or state ID card in person.
- Drivers with expiring registrations are advised to renew and print their tabs at one of the more than 120 self-service stations located across the state, to renew online or by mail.
- To schedule an appointment or to learn more, visit Michigan.gov/SOS or call 888-SOS-MICH
The post Michigan Secretary of State Extensions End September 30, 2020 first appeared on Broadcast-everywhere.net.